Last week I:
Read articles and posts about:
- NMEA-2000 a plug and play proprietary standard for marine sensors and equipment. Which lead me to Canboat an open source project to document the NMEA messages.
- GRIB files used for transmitting meteorology data.
- Various Radio telex transmission standards such as NAVTEX.
- All the new Apple APIs from WWDC.
- Raspberry Pi Thermal Printers
- Converting iOS Locations to WGS-84
- Some sections of ETSI EN 300 607-1 V5.11.1 (2000-08) for my post about global emergency calling on watchOS 3.
Worked on some projects:
- raised a few tickets on the Emergency Numbers API to do with GSM's handling of
- A World of My Own: The First Ever Non-stop Solo Round the World Voyage - Robin Knox-Johnston It's absolutely nuts to think that the human race managed to orbit the moon before someone sailed single handed around the world non-stop.